- Posted 28 September 2023
- Salary £25 - 32 per hour
- LocationGreater London
- Discipline Speech and language therapists
- ReferenceHS - 55103
- Contact NameHenry Stephens
Hunter AHP have a locum opportunity available for an experienced Band6 or 7 Adult Speech and Language Therapist (SLT) to work in a private hospital based in Central London.
The ideal candidate will have experience in head and neck, critical care, oncology and GI surgery.
- Competency with VFSS and tracheostomy ideal but not essential.
Summary of the role as follows:
- Locum Adult SLT
- Start immediately
- Ongoing role
- Part or full time hours
- Central London
- £25 to 32 per hour
If you are interested in this role contact Henry at Hunter now!
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.