- Posted 01 October 2023
- Salary £24 - 25 per hour
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Discipline Speech and language therapists
- ReferenceSLT - 4031
- Contact NameHenry Stephens
Hunter AHP have a locum opportunity available for an experienced Band 6 Adult Speech and Language Therapist (SLT) to work on a busy stroke ward based in Manchester. Candidates will need to be Dysphagia competent.
This is a full time post starting straight away and will be for a minimum of 3 months.
Summary of the role as follows:
- Locum Adult SLT
- Start immediately
- Ongoing role
- Full Time
If you are interested in this role contact Henry at Hunter now!
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
Customer service, it’s