- Posted 24 August 2023
- Salary Market related
- DisciplineBiomedical scientists
- Contact NameThomas Wilkins
Hunter Gatherer AHP has a fantastic oppurtunity for an experienced Associate Practitoner with a background in Virology and Covid to join a busy NHS hospital based in Stoke. A brilliant opportunity for building your experience for a biomedical scientist.
- Monday to Friday 9-5.30
- Virology and Covid
- Band 4
- 3 Month contract with the possibility of extension
- ASAP start
- Competive hourly rates
- Stoke Based
- PCR testing experience
- Previous UK lab experience
- IBMS Accredited Degree
At Hunter Gatherer AHP, we have built a strong reputation for success through our comprehensive understanding of the clients that we work with and the individuals that we represent. Company benefits include but not limited to:
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies
- Market knowledge, advice, and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply via this advert, or please call Tom at Hunter AHP on 020 3838 7626.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent referral scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)