- Posted 11 September 2023
- Salary £23 - 26 per hour
- Contact NameCharlie Brooks
Band 6 Acute Elderly / Frailty Physiotherapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced Acute physiotherapist to secure an ongoing locum contract, in a, fast paced hospital environment. The service provides acute therapy across the frailty wards and the team will soon help cover the winter pressure wards.
Acute Frailty Physiotherapists work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team, with excellent facilities.
- Start October
- Ongoing Locum Contract
- Band 6
- Rates: £23-£26ph
- 4-5 Days Per Week (Mon-Fri)
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.