- Posted 13 September 2023
- Salary £22 - 25 per hour
- ReferenceVac JP056
- Contact NameJames Philpot
Band 6 Community Rehabilitation Physiotherapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced Community Rehab physiotherapist to secure an ongoing locum contract, in a, community environment. The service provides rehabilitation for patients recently discharged from local hospitals.
Community Rehab Physiotherapists work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team, as this role is community based a car driver will be required.
- Start ASAP
- Ongoing Locum Contract
- Band 6
- Rates: £22-£25ph
- 6+ Months NHS Experience Required
- Car Driver Required
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact James Philpot at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.