- Posted 04 September 2023
- Salary £25 - 35 per hour
- Discipline Occupational Therapists
- ReferenceVac JP006
- Contact NameJames Philpot
Private paediatric Occupational Therapist– South West London- £25-£35ph!
Hunter AHP have an exciting opportunity for a highly experienced paediatric occupational therapist to secure an ongoing locum post within an SEN school in SouthWest London. This may involve Hybrid working!
You will work as part of a wider highly experienced multi-disciplinary therapy team which include occupational therapists, physiotherapists, nurses, and assistants.
You would need Sensory Int training, competencies with knowing how to write an educational care plan assessment report, working with children with ASD, ADHD, PDA and dev delay.
- Start ASAP
- Full time or part time considered
- Ongoing contract
- Location: South West London
The successful candidate will be working to support a waiting list initiative through assessment of the Occupational Therapy needs of children. The work will consist of assessment, clinical analysis of need, goal setting and provision of therapy programmes and reports in keeping with the format used by the service.
If you are interested in this position, please contact James Philpot at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.