- Posted 24 August 2023
- Salary £28 - 30 per hour
- DisciplineOccupational Therapists
- Referencespa role
- Contact NameIsabella Thompson
Hunter Gatherer are supporting a great Primary Care service in their search for a Band 6 CPN in a Single point access service. The NHS trust prides itself on providing a range of services for all ages in the South London region they cover. To do this they have a large workforce of the best healthcare individuals who work alongside the hospitals and patients homes in the community to continue this passion.
The post holder will be a nurse with the appropriate professional or regulatory body (NMC).They will have clinical experience working with adults in a community setting with emotional wellbeing and mental difficulties, they will have significant experience of delivering clinically robust mental health assessments, care planning and risk.
- Start Date: ASAP
- End Date: Initially 3 months, ongoing contract
- Working Pattern: Full time
- Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday 9-5
- Specific Skills:
- Prior Band 6 Experience
Key details of the role:
- Band 6
- Start date – 2/3 weeks
- Duration – 3 month ongoing contract
- Full Time position
- £28.00 - £30.00
Contact Bella on 020 3995 4143 or email email@example.com to find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about