- Posted 24 October 2023
- Salary £25 - 37 per hour
- Discipline Pharmacy
- Contact NameAlfie Rowett
Are you a Clinical Pharmacist with experience working in a wards based post who’s looking for the next step in your career to work at Band 7/8a level?
Hunter AHP Resourcing have a fantastic, 12 month locum opportunity for a clinical pharmacist to join an NHS hospital service in the South West of England. This can be band 7/8a depending on experience.
This position will be starting as soon as possible and is fully on going, minimum 12 months! – long term.
The clinical duties involved will be inpatient surgery, care of the elderly and respiratory… however a variety of wards can be offered, depending on experience. No dispensary based work is required!
-Wards experience is required for this post.
This locum role is due to start immediately, with a working pattern of Monday – Friday, 5 days per week, 9am – 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
The service is based in Taunton, however is commutable and accessible from Bristol and Exeter.
- £32-45 per hour, depending on experience paid via umbrella.
- NHS Hospital Service
- Start date: November 2023
- Duration: 12 months… possibility to take permanent contract at end of role
- 5 days per week, no weekend working available.
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Alfie on 0203 475 485 to find out more, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community, be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.