- Posted 14 November 2023
- Salary £24 - 25 per hour
- Discipline Occupational Therapists
- Contact NameGrace Snedden
Community Occupational Therapist –Buckinghamshire -£24-£25ph!
Hunter AHP have an exciting opportunity for an experienced community occupational therapist to secure an ongoing contract in within Buckinghamshire.
You will work as part of a wider highly experienced multi-disciplinary therapy team which include physiotherapist, nurses, and other assistants.
- Start ASAP
- Full time or part time
- Ongoing contract
- Location: Buckinghamshire
If you are interested in this position, please contact Grace Snedden at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Salary – £24-£25ph!
Consultant: Grace Snedden