- Posted 05 September 2023
- Salary £23.5k - 25k per year
- LocationGreater London
- Contact NameGary Ryan
Hunter AHP/MH are currently recruiting for an Early Career Recruitment Consultant to join our October 2023 cohort.
Just a few of the benefits Hunter AHP can offer a Early Career Recruitment Consultant…
- First year salary of £25,000 (with OTE up to £40,000).
- In depth 6 - 8 week training programme.
- Clear and concise career path – where you are in control.
- Inclusive, motivating, and high preforming work environment.
- Central London office - 3 minute walk from Liverpool Street Station.
Due to our continued growth and expansion, we are currently looking for an Early Career Recruitment Consultant to join our successful team in the early October 2023 intake.
Who are Hunter AHP?
Hunter Gatherer AHP is a recruitment company that specialises in the healthcare sector. We pride ourselves on being one of the market leaders in the healthcare sector.
What type of person will be successful at Hunter AHP:
- Achieving goals through hard work motivates you.
- Somebody with experience in selling.
- Someone who is driven by competition.
- Being rewarded financially increases for going over and beyond excites you.
What you can expect at Hunter AHP throughout your career:
- Continuous growth opportunities through an autonomous career progression
- 6-8 week Training & Development academy, as well as continuous training throughout your career.
- Supported to always increase your earning potential from day 1.
- You will be a valued team member who will always be supported, not just a number.
- Structured and autonomous career progression
- Uncapped & market leading commission scheme.
- Industry leading training programme (both theory and practical based)
- Diverse & inclusive high preforming work environment.
- Unlimited annual leave.
- Regular all paid for company social events.
- Annual abroad holidays (last year was the French alps)
- Private Healthcare
- Early Friday finish.
- DEI company policy.
- Heavily discounted gym membership, hunter running club, company sports clubs.
- Continuous development opportunities for whole career
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
- Yearly bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- United Kingdom (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 18/09/2023