- Posted 16 November 2023
- Salary £28 - 37 per hour
- Discipline Pharmacy
- Contact NameAlex Roberts
Hospital Pharmacist roles - Band 7/8a - Coventry - 6 month contracts!
- We know you’re a hero, but how about becoming a super-hero?
- We can offer you, our superhero Pharmacist, more flexibility and better hours. Interested?
- We are searching for a caring and compassionate Pharmacist. Have we found one in you?
- Things that don’t go together: Pineapple on a Pizza, Cats and Water, Boring Job and You…
We are looking for a fantastic Locum Pharmacist to work with our client in Coventry. If you’re looking for your next challenge, congratulations! You’ve just found it! Here are the top level deets:
- Job Title: Pharmacist Band 7/8a
- Location: Coventry
- Duration: 6 months
- Schedule: Monday to Friday (part time also considered) 9am - 5.30pm (1 hour lunch)
- Start Date: December 2023
- End Date: 6 months contract with a view to extend!
- Rate of pay: £28 - £37 per hour depending on banding and experience
A Day in the Life of a Hospital Pharmacist
As a specialist Band 7/8a Locum Pharmacist, you will play a crucial role assisting across the hospital wards, and the inpatient and outpatient dispensary teams.
- Ward based experience required in a previous NHS or private hospital service
- Wards are a mix of general, medical, surgical wards.
- Medicines reconciliation and drug chat screening
- Offering advice to patients on the wards
- Screening in the dispensary, inpatients and outpatients
- Helping the ATOs and Pharm Techs with checking when needed, minimal dispensary slots required
Requirements and qualifications required for this role:
- Current and valid registration with the GPHC as a Pharmacist
- Some kind of previous ward based hospital pharmacy experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Commitment to providing high-quality patient care.
Working hours and contract duration:
This position will require you to work from Monday to Friday, but hours can be flexible. The contract is for 6 months (Dec 2023 – May 2024) with a potential to extend.
Benefits of working with Hunter Gatherer AHP:
- Quick & simple online registration.
- Join the community and be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- As part of the HG Ventures Group of Companies you’ll get bi-weekly payments you can trust.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best roles nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Gatherer AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
How to apply:
If this job sounds perfect for you, please call our team on 0203 475 4858 or text 07572302937 expressing your interest.
You could also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the Locum Pharmacy roles that we have available.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Hunter Gatherer AHP are one of the UK’s leading specialist Allied Health Professionals recruitment agencies.
Our job is to listen, respond and support you in your career goals. To understand your needs and partner with you to help you achieve them. We’ll always be by your side finding you the right job at the right time, with friendly, caring service. What’s more, we pay leading rates with multiple pay runs each week, so you’ll never be left waiting. Just one of the reasons for our group's excellent 4.7 Google rating.
Oh, and we’re also one of the top 10 UK Best Small Companies to Work For…