- Posted 28 August 2023
- Salary £24 - 25 per hour
- ReferenceKM 20660
- Contact NameKester Mullan
Dietitian: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced dietitian in Cambridgeshire
To carry out routine band 5 or band 6 dietetic clinics by phone or video call. This covers a range of conditions including nutrition support, palliative care, oncology (non-curative), stroke, neuro, IBS, vitamin and mineral deficiency. Other may also be needed. Able to attend clinics in person weekly/ by weekly
The post holder will also support the adult mental health inpatient units in Cambridge and Peterborough. Conditions include personality disorder, psychosis, bi-polar, but dietetically they are seen for nutrition support predominantly.
- Start ASAP
- Ongoing Locum Contract
- Band 5/6
- Rates: £24-26 per hour
- 5 days per week
- Reference: 20660
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Kester Mullan at Hunter AHP today on 0203 148 6617
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.