- Posted 30 October 2023
- Salary £22 - 26 per hour
- Discipline Physiotherapists
- Contact NameCallum Thurgood
Inpatient Physiotherapist for the Elderly – Midlands
Band 6 Inpatient Physiotherapist for the elderly: Hunter AHP have a great opportunity in the Midlands, for an experienced inpatient Physiotherapist for a 3-month locum contract in a great working environment. The inpatient physio team works with elderly patients in a mix of secondary care and appointments from GP referrals. The ideal candidate will be experienced in working with elderly patients in an inpatient physio setting. There will also be the opportunity of an extension after the 3 months for the right candidate.
Key job details:
- Working on inpatients
- Elderly patients
- Working in a great team
- 3-month contract
- Band 6
- Up to £26 per hour
- Part time or full time
- Easily accessible
If you are interested in this position, please contact Callum Thurgood at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.