- Posted 17 November 2023
- Salary £26 - 28 per hour
- Discipline Occupational Therapists
- Contact NameGrace Snedden
Hunter AHP are searching for a caring and compassionate OT. Have we found one in you?
We are looking for the very best Inpatient Orthopaedic Occupational Therapist to work with our client in South West London. If you’re looking for your next challenge, congratulations! You’ve just found it! Here are the top level deets:
- Job Title: Inpatient Orthopaedic OT
- Location: SW London
- Duration: Ongoing contract
- Schedule: FUll or part-time hours
- Start Date: ASAP November 2023
- Rate of pay: £26- £28 p/h
Benefits of working with Hunter Gatherer AHP:
- Quick & simple online registration.
- Join the community and be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- As part of the HG Ventures Group of Companies you’ll get bi-weekly payments you can trust.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best roles nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Gatherer AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
How to apply:
If this job sounds perfect for you, please call our team on 0203 475 4858. You could also send your CV to email@example.com to find out more about the Occupational Therapist roles we have available.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Hunter Gatherer AHP are one of the UK’s leading specialist Allied Health Professionals recruitment agencies.
Our job is to listen, respond and support you in your career goals. To understand your needs and partner with you to help you achieve them. We’ll always be by your side finding you the right job at the right time, with friendly, caring service. What’s more, we pay leading rates with multiple pay runs each week, so you’ll never be left waiting. Just one of the reasons for our group's excellent 4.7 Google rating.
Oh, and we’re also one of the top 10 UK Best Small Companies to Work For…