- Posted 16 November 2023
- Salary £17 - 30 per hour + Depends on experience
- Discipline Biomedical scientists
- Contact NameRaja Khan
Hunter Gatherer AHP has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Biomedical Scientist with a background in Histology to join a busy NHS hospital based in the Wiltshire, England. For this role you will ideally need to have UK based histology experience.
- Monday to Friday 9:00-17:00 (1 hour lunch)
- Band 4/5/6/7
- On-going contract
- ASAP start
- Competitive hourly rates
- Significant experience in cutting specimens on a microtome
- Uk experience
- Be able to cut between 20-30 blocks per hour
- Microtomy, general staining experience would be beneficial
- Knowledge of tissue dissection within specialties such as dermatology, GI, gynaecology, head & neck.
- Individual with training, knowledge, and experience in tissue dissection of various specialties in Histopathology. Desirable to have the Advanced Diploma for Tissue Dissection in GI, Breast or any other specialty or working toward this qualification.
- Current HCPC Registration
- IBMS Accredited Degree
At Hunter Gatherer AHP, we have built a strong reputation for success through our comprehensive understanding of the clients that we work with and the individuals that we represent. Company benefits include but not limited to:
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies
- Market knowledge, advice, and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply via this advert, or please call Raja at Hunter AHP on 020 34754858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent referral scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)