- Posted 17 November 2023
- Salary £20 - 27 per hour
- LocationNewcastle on Clun
- Discipline Dietitians
- Contact NameJessica Molloy
Hunter Gatherer AHP has a brilliant oppurtunity for an experienced Biomedical Scientist with a Biochemisty background based in Newcastle. The role will initially be only core hours but further down the line you'll have the option to cover evenings and weekends!
- Full time hours, Monday - Friday initially
- ASAP start ideal
- Band 5/6
- Rates between £20 - 27 PH DOE
- Long-term rolling contract
About the Individual:
- Current HCPC Registration
- IBMS Accredited Degree
- Experience with Roche analysers ideal
At Hunter Gatherer AHP, we have built a strong reputation for success through our comprehensive understanding of the clients that we work with and the individuals that we represent. Company benefits include but not limited to:
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies
- Market knowledge, advice, and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply via this advert, or please call Jessica at Hunter AHP on 020 4513 0272.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent referral scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)