- Posted 30 October 2023
- Salary Market related
- Discipline Biomedical scientists
- Contact NameJessica Molloy
Hunter Gatherer AHP has a fantastic oppurtunity for an experienced Biomedical Scientist with a background in Haematology to join a busy laboratory in Dorset. This is a 6 month contract with review for extension.
- Monday – Sunday, 37.5 hours
- Evenings and weekends included
- Role involves Haematology, experience with Blood Tranfusion is a bonus
- ASAP start ideal
- Competitive hourly rates DOE!!!
- Band 5/6
- 6 months with review for extension
About the Individual:
- Current HCPC Registration
- IBMS Accredited Degree
- Experience working within a Haematology & Blood Transfusion laboratory
- At least 6 months UK experience in a lab
At Hunter Gatherer AHP, we have built a strong reputation for success through our comprehensive understanding of the clients that we work with and the individuals that we represent. Company benefits include but not limited to:
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies
- Market knowledge, advice, and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply via this advert, or please call Jessica at Hunter AHP on 020 4513 0272.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent referral scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)