- Posted 04 September 2023
- Salary £11 - 12 per hour
- DisciplineBiomedical scientists
- Contact NameJessica Molloy
Hunter Gatherer AHP has a fantastic oppurtunity for a Medical Laboratory Assistant to join a busy NHS hospital in Lincolnshire on a full-time locum basis. This is a 6 month contract, our client is happy to consider any candidates with over 6 months paid UK lab experience. This is a brilliant chance to help expand your skillset within the NHS!
- Monday – Friday
- 9am - 5:30pm
- Band 3
- ASAP start
- Rates between £11 - 12 PH DOE
- 6 month contract
About the Individual:
- At least 6 months paid UK laboratory experience
At Hunter Gatherer AHP, we have built a strong reputation for success through our comprehensive understanding of the clients that we work with and the individuals that we represent. Company benefits include but not limited to:
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies
- Market knowledge, advice, and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply via this advert, or please call Jessica at Hunter AHP on 020 4513 0272.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent referral scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)