- Posted 03 September 2023
- Salary £25 - 40 per hour
- LocationNorth Yorkshire
- DisciplineOccupational Therapists
- Contact NameCharlie Brooks
Private Rehabilitation Mental Health Occupational Therapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced Mental Health Occupational Therapist to secure a 12 month locum contract, in a, private hospital environment. The service provides mental health rehab for male and female patients.
Inpatient mental healht rehabilitation Occupational Therapists work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team, with excellent facilities.
This role will be ongoing for 12 Months + and as a senior OT you will be responsible for overseeing 2 OTAs within the wider therapy team. This role is to start from the end of October / first week in November.
- November Start Date
- 12 Month Contract
- Band 6/7 equivalent
- Rates: £25-£40ph
- 3-5 Days Per Week
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.