- Posted 27 October 2023
- Salary £35 - 40 per hour
- Discipline Occupational Therapists
- Contact NameCallum Thurgood
Private Neuro Rehab Occupational Therapist – Hertfordshire
Neuro Occupational therapist: Hunter AHP have a great opportunity for an experienced Neuro Occupational Therapist for a 3-month locum contract in a great working environment. There will also be the opportunity of an extension after the 3 months for the right candidate. The OT team works with 45 patients with various severity of neurological conditions.
Key job details:
- Neuro Occupational Therapist
- Private client
- Working in a great team
- Working with 45 patients
- Up to £40 per hour
- Part time or full time
- 3-month contract
- Possibility to extend
Our client is a specialist neurological care centre based in Hertfordshire, caring for people aged 18 and over a range of neurological conditions. They provide the care people need to optimise their health and wellbeing, maximise their independence and support their emotional and social needs. They provide specialist neurological care, rehabilitation and support tailored to the individual needs of people with a range of neurological conditions. They have a total of 45 beds spread over the 3 units with patients present with moderate to advanced neurological disability either post injury or due to progression of their neurological conditions. The person coming into the role will be further establishing the role of OT within the service. You will be providing therapies to improve the patients’ wellbeing and ability to interact with their environments. Working with the care teams to integrate the OT processes into day-to-day care. At times a palliative care approach would be useful to support those clients coming towards the end of their lives.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Callum Thurgood at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Email – Cthurgood@hg-ahp.com