- Posted 30 October 2023
- Salary £22 - 28 per hour
- Discipline Occupational Therapists
- Contact NameCallum Thurgood
Inpatient Occupational therapist for the Elderly – Midlands
Band 6 Inpatient Occupational therapist for the elderly: Hunter AHP have a great opportunity in the Midlands, for an experienced inpatient Occupational therapist for a 3-month locum contract in a great working environment. The ideal candidate will be experienced in working with elderly patients in an inpatient OT setting. There will also be the opportunity of an extension after the 3 months for the right candidate.
Key job details:
- Occupational Therapist
- Working on inpatients
- Elderly patients
- Working in a great team
- 3-month contract
- Band 6
- Up to £28 per hour
- Part time or full time
- Easily accessible
If you are interested in this position, please contact Callum Thurgood at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.