- Posted 08 November 2023
- Salary £32 - 38 per hour
- Discipline Dietitians
- ReferenceKM 22519
- Contact NameKester Mullan
Dietitian Band 6 – Isle of Man - 6 month contract
- We are searching for a caring and compassionate dietitian. Have we found one in you?
We are looking for the very best Dietitian to work with our client in East London. If you’re looking for your next challenge, congratulations! You’ve just found it! Here are the top level deets:
- Job Title: Dietitian Band 6
- Location: Isle of Man
- Duration: 5 months
- Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Start Date: February 2024
- End Date: Jan 2024
- Rate of pay: £32 - £38 p/h
A Day in the Life of a Dietitian:
As a specialist Paediatric Dietitian, you will play a crucial role in delivering care for patients admitted to the paediatric care of the hospital. Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting thorough autonomous assessments of patients' health conditions.
- Formulating and implementing care plans.
- Providing treatment as necessary.
- Using evidence-base practice and specialist skills to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to ensure optimal patient care.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date dietetic records in line with professional standards.
- Actively leading the organisation of the health & social requirements of patient with neurological conditions and other complex trauma patients.
- Staying current with the latest medical advancements and best practices.
Requirements and qualifications required for this role:
- Current and valid registration with the HCPC as an Dietitian
- Proven experience with a paediatric caseload - acute and community
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Commitment to providing high-quality patient care.
Working hours and contract duration:
This position will require you to work from Monday to Friday, but hours can be flexible.
Benefits of working with Hunter Gatherer AHP:
- Quick & simple online registration.
- Join the community and be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- As part of the HG Ventures Group of Companies you’ll get bi-weekly payments you can trust.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best roles nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Gatherer AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
How to apply:
If this job sounds perfect for you, please call our team on 0203 475 4858.
You could also send your CV to kmullan@hg-ahp to find out more about the Dietitian roles we have available.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Hunter Gatherer AHP are one of the UK’s leading specialist Allied Health Professionals recruitment agencies.
Our job is to listen, respond and support you in your career goals. To understand your needs and partner with you to help you achieve them. We’ll always be by your side finding you the right job at the right time, with friendly, caring service. What’s more, we pay leading rates with multiple pay runs each week, so you’ll never be left waiting. Just one of the reasons for our group's excellent 4.7 Google rating.
Oh, and we’re also one of the top 10 UK Best Small Companies to Work For…