- Posted 04 September 2023
- Salary £23 - 32 per hour
- Contact NameSam Harvey
Hunter AHP Resourcing have an amazing locum opportunity for a Band 6/7 Pharmacist to join an NHS hospital service in East London.
Our client is currently seeking a Band 6/7 Pharmacist to join their team working on wards and in the dispensary on an immediate basis, working 5 days per week, for at least 6 months.
This locum role is due to start immediately, with a working pattern of Monday–Friday, 5 days per week, 9am–5pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
The contract length of this role will be for at least 6 months, with a high likelihood for this to extend. There may possibly be the option to take on a permanent position at the end of the contract here for the right applicant.
The service is based in East London with accessible public transport links, such as a train station near to the hospital with a short walk to the bus station, where frequent bus services run to and from the hospital. Their is also parking available close by with a discounted price for hospital workers.
Pay rate for this role will depend on your prior experience.
- £23-£32 per hour (depending on banding)
- NHS Hospital Service
- Start date: ASAP! September 2023
- Duration: 6 months – possibility to take permanent contract at end of role
- 5 days per week, no weekend working available.
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Sam on 0203 475 485 to find out more, or email email@example.com
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community, be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.