- Posted 31 October 2023
- Salary £13.20 - 13.50 per hour
- Discipline Pharmacy
- Contact NameAlfie Rowett
Are you an NVQL2 Pharmacy Dispenser who’s looking for a new opportunity?
Hunter AHP Resourcing have an amazing locum opportunity for a Band 3 Pharmacy Dispenser / Community experienced Pharmacy Dispenser to join an NHS Hospital service in the North West of England, local to Cheshire.
Our client is currently seeking a Band 3 Pharmacy Dispenser to join their inpatient hospital team in November to support the dispensary.
Due to the shortage of Hospital experienced Band 3 Pharmacy Assistants, this is an opportunity to work in a busy NHS Hospital, where full training is provided. Hospital experience is preferred; however, community experience is accepted.
This locum role is due to start immediately, with a working pattern of Monday – Friday, 5 days per week, 9am – 5pm with 30 minutes for lunch.
The contract lengths of this role will be 6 months minimum.
The service is based local to Manchester, Warrington, Cheshire, Liverpool with free parking on site.
Pay rate for this role will depend on your prior experience.
- NHS Hospital Service
- Start date: November 2023
- Duration: 6 months minimum – possibility to take permanent contract at end of role
- 5 days per week, with added weekends if you can work in the week.
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Alfie on 0203 475 485 to find out more, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community, be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.