- Posted 14 September 2023
- Salary £25 - 42 per hour
- LocationNewcastle on Clun
- Discipline Occupational Therapists
- ReferenceVac JP056
- Contact NameJames Philpot
Private Mental Health Occupational Therapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced Mental Health Occupational Therapist to secure a 6-12 month locum contract, in a, private hospital environment. The service provides Mental Health rehabilitation for private patients.
One position will be for a Band 5 equivalent Mental Health OT & the second position will be for a Band 7 equivalent Mental Health OT.
Key responsibilities of the Mental Health Occupational Therapy role as follows:
- Managing your own caseload
- Supervise some OTAs.
- Working in an OT team of 1 Senior OT, 3 OTA's and an activity co-ordinator
- Start ASAP
- 6-12 Month Contract
- Band 5 or 7 equivalent
- Rates: £25-£42ph
- 3-5 Days Per Week
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact James Philpot at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.