- Posted 13 November 2023
- Salary £28 - 40 per hour
- Discipline Occupational Therapists
- ReferenceVac JP05666
- Contact NameJames Philpot
Private SEN School Paediatric Occupational Therapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced Paediatric Occupational Therapist to secure a 9 month locum contract, in a, school environment. The school provides therapy for the students aged 5 to 19 with a range of health conditions such as: ASD, Learning Disabilities, SEMH & more.
Paediatric Occupational Therapists work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team, with excellent facilities and training.
- Start ASAP
- 9 Month Contract (term time only, another 9 month extension is likely)
- Band 6/7 equivalent
- Rates: £28-£40ph
- 3-5 Days Per Week
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact James Philpot at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary contract
Contract length: 9 months
Salary: £28.00-£40.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- HCPC (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Reference ID: 19711