- Posted 31 October 2023
- Salary £22 - 25 per hour
- Discipline Physiotherapists
- Contact NameCallum Thurgood
General Medicine Physiotherapist – Surrey
Band 6 General Medicine Physiotherapist: Hunter AHP have a great opportunity in Surrey, for an experienced inpatient Physiotherapist with experience working in general medicine. The contract is full time and 3-4 months long with a high chance of extension for the right candidate. This opportunity is within the NHS and you will be working within a great team.
Key job details:
- Working within general medicine
- 3-4 month contract
- Band 6
- Up to £25 per hour
- full time
- Easily accessible
If you are interested in this position, please contact Callum Thurgood at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.