- Posted 06 February 2024
- Salary £38 - 40 per hour
- Discipline Occupational Therapists
- Contact NameCallum Thurgood
£40 ph Major Adaptations Complex Case Social Service – East London – Locum
Major Adaptations: Hunter AHP have a great High paying locum opportunity in East London, for an experienced Social Service OT. This is a Major Adaptations role, and you will work with a caseload of adults who have complex Mental Health conditions. You will be assessing complex situations and liaising with a wide range of professionals to get people the best outcomes. The rate for this role is £38-40 per hour which is a great rate for a Social Service role. The team lead is looking to bring someone in on a fulltime basis, but they will consider part time applicants.
Key job details:
- Social Service
- Major Adaptations
- Complex MH
- 3-month contract minimum
- East London
- £38-40 per hour
- Part time or full time
If you are interested in this position, please contact Callum Thurgood at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.