- Posted 26 January 2024
- Salary £23 - 25 per hour
- Discipline Occupational Therapists
- Contact NameCallum Thurgood
Acute Occupational Therapist – Leicester – Band 6 - Locum
Acute Occupational Therapist: Hunter AHP have a great opportunity in Leicester, for an experienced Acute Occupational Therapist. This client has multiple openings in their acute hospital like in the acute medical and elderly wards and they also have a discharge to assess opening. You will be able to discuss with the team lead which acute opening fits your experience and personal goals best. The client is looking for someone to do full time hours, but they will consider part-time. The contract is a minimum of 3 months and the rate for this role is between £23-£25 per hour depending on experience.
Key job details:
- Occupational Therapist
- Acute wards
- 3-month contract
- Full time or Part time
- £23-25 per hour
If you are interested in this position, please contact Callum Thurgood at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.