- Posted 30 October 2023
- Salary Market related
- LocationWest Midlands
- Discipline Biomedical scientists
- Contact NameThomas Wilkins
Hunter Gatherer AHP has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced lab worker with a background in Biochemistry to join a busy NHS hospital based in the West Midlands. This is a brilliant role for anyone looking to build their biomedical scientist career.
- Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:310
- Band 3
- On going contract
- ASAP start
- Competitive hourly rates
- West Midlands based
- Previous laboratory experience
- Biochemistry experience
- NVQ level 2 (GCSE'S) qualification (or equivalent)
At Hunter Gatherer AHP, we have built a strong reputation for success through our comprehensive understanding of the clients that we work with and the individuals that we represent. Company benefits include but not limited to:
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies
- Market knowledge, advice, and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply via this advert, or please call Tom at Hunter AHP on 020 3838 7626.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent referral scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)