- Posted 18 September 2023
- Salary £25 - 30 per hour
- DisciplineOccupational Therapists
- Contact NameHaydn Neale
Band 6 Community Rehabilitation Occupational Therapist: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced Community Rehab Occupational Therapist to secure a ongoing locum contract, in a, community environment.
Community Rehab Occupational Therapists work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary therapy team, as this role is community based a car driver will be required.
- Start ASAP
- Ongoing Contract
- Band 6
- Rates: £25-£30ph
- Car driver required
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Haydn Neale at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.