- Posted 12 February 2024
- Salary £28 - 33 per hour
- Discipline Pharmacists
- Contact NameOlivia Hanson Smith
Hunter AHP Resourcing have a locum opportunity for a Clinical Pharmacist to join an NHS hospital service in Oxfordshire!
The team are seeking a wards based Pharmacist to join their department ASAP. Duties will be across a variety of wards, and will vary from checking prescriptions for errors, ensuring they're appropriate and safe for the individual patient, provide advice on the dosage of medicines and the most appropriate form of medication, participate in ward rounds to take patient drug histories, liaise with other medical staff on problems patients may experience when taking their medicines, discuss treatments with patients' relatives, community pharmacists and GPs.
3/4/5/ days per week is available, on an ongoing basis. This is an opportunity to have part-time hours, recieve weekly payments and develop your clinical skill set!
- Locum Band 7 Pharmacist
- NHS Hospital - Oxfordshire
- Working across a variety of wards
- £28 - £33 per hour (depending on banding and experience)
- Start date: February 2024.
- Duration: Ongoing contract
- Previous wards based experience is essential
- Opportunity to develop clinical skill set
- 3/4/5 days per week available
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Olivia 02034754858 to find out more, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community, be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.