- Posted 22 January 2024
- Salary £500 - 550 per day
- Discipline Occupational Therapists
- Contact NameCharlie Brooks
Outside IR35 ADOS Assessor - CAMHS: Hunter AHP have an opportunity for an experienced ADOS Assessor to secure an ongoing, outside IR35, sessional contract, starting from a minimum of 1 day per week on weekends. The service provides ADOS assessments for Adults & Children in Dorset, this will involve working with the children's team.
For this role you will need ADOS-2 training and to be able to complete face to face assessments in Dorset on weekends.
This role is ideal for an OT/SLT with previous Paediatric or CAMHS experience along with ADOS training.
Currently we require a minimum of 1 day / 7.5 hours consecutive availability in which you would be expected to complete 2-4 assessments at a day rate of £500-£550 (after an initial induction period of a week which would be paid at a lower rate). You could work up to 2 days per week in this locality based on current service demands which would pay up to £1,000 - £1,100 just for some weekend working, should you have the capacity to do so. You will be booked for the work you want to do based on your own availability.
Once you start with the client & complete your induction when new needs come available you will be made aware by the bookings team which could lead to remote working later down the line depending on service requirements. Please note, given the demand there is for remote work remote shifts will only be offered to clinician's who have already been inducted.
- Start ASAP
- Ongoing Sessional Contract (Weekends currently)
- Band 6/7 equivalent
- Rates: £500-£550 per day (Limited or Umbrella)
- ADOS-2 Training Required
- Previous ADOS Assessment Experience Required
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on 0203 475 4858.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
- Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.