- Posted 25 January 2024
- Salary £24 - 37 per hour
- Discipline Pharmacists
- Contact NameAlfie Rowett
Hunter AHP Resourcing have a locum opportunity for a Clinical Pharmacist to join an NHS hospital service in West London!
The team are searching for a Pharmacist to provide and develop a high-quality specialist Clinical Pharmacy Service across a range of inpatient settings in the Community Hospitals (Rehabilitation Units, Interim Care Beds, Palliative Care, Discharge to Assess ward) covered by the Bedded Services team
As well as providing a patient focused pharmacy service to patients and staff including Medicines Reconciliation and full clinical screening of prescriptions to ensure safe and cost effective use of evidence based and rational use of medicines, in line with local policies and national guidance ensuring medicines are optimised and risks to patients are minimized e.g. NICE, NHSE/I, PH.
- £25-37 per hour (depending on banding and experience)
- NHS Hospital Service
- Start date: February 2024.
- Duration: 6 months – possibility to take permanent contract at end of role
- Wards based experience is required for this position.
- 5 days per week, potential hybrid working option depending on experience… TBC.
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Alfie on 0203 475 485 to find out more, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community, be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.