- Posted 08 February 2024
- Salary Year 1 earnings w/commission - £35,000 per year
- LocationGreater London
- Discipline Audiologists
- Contact NameGary Ryan
About the job
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Start Date: February 2024
Location: Hunter Gatherer AHP, Central London office, EC2A 4LU (On-site)
Sector: Healthcare Recruitment
Salary: Base Salary £25,000 with 1st year expected earnings of up to £35k
What you`ll do as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
You will play a pivotal role in our healthcare sector recruitment efforts. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a supportive team, fostering an environment that values teamwork and collective success into one of the most stable recruitment markets in the country – Healthcare.
Initially working as a candidate focused consultant, our mutual aim will be to collaboratively develop you into a competent and professional 360-consultant focusing on both candidate and client recruitment solutions.
Job Responsibilities (General):
- Outreach: Sourcing and contacting potential candidates via phone and email.
- Screening: Assessing candidate suitability through phone screening methods.
- Job Detailing: Discuss job opportunities and company specifics in line with candidate expectations.
- Interview Coordination: Scheduling and coordinating the interview timings and placements.
- Collaboration: Managing and addressing candidate queries and expectations.
- Relationship Management: Updating candidates on application status and delivering prompt feedback.
Admired attributes of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant applicant:
Exposure to phone-based sales would be advantageous, but key attributes of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant would include being:
- Outgoing and Confident: Are you sociable and have a sense of self-confidence.
- Resilient and Determined: Can you maintain a positive attitude and a resilient mindset.
- Hardworking and Persistent: Can you evidence a history of working i.e. during education.
- Ambitious and Results-focused: Are you excited about seeing a task through to completion.
- Organised and efficient: Can you work proactively in an organised and efficient manner.
The benefits you can expect as a Junior Recruitment Consultant:
Career Advancement & Commission
Structured and autonomous career progression: We believe in empowering our employees with the freedom to shape their own career paths – we have both managerial and top biller pathways.
Uncapped & market leading commission scheme: Your hard work will be rewarded with our generous commission scheme and incremental salary increases with each promotion.
Learning & Development
Industry leading training programme (both theory and practical based): We provide comprehensive training to equip you with the skills you need to enhance your professional growth and benefit from numerous development opportunities.
ED&I Focused Culture
We are committed to equity, diversity, and inclusion at Hunter, where growing and diversifying our teams within a high performing and inclusive work environment is a main commitment of the Hunter brand and strategy.
Better work life balance
Regular all paid for company social events: We believe in building strong team relationships through fun social events and incentive trips away from the office.
Unlimited annual leave: Trust is a two-way process. We understand the importance of work-life balance and we operate an unlimited annual leave policy (Post Training Period)
Early Friday finish: Start your weekend early with our early finish on Fridays!
The Health Perspective
We support our employees in maintaining a healthy lifestyle and you will benefit from access to Wellbeing Support Services including holistic wellbeing and healthcare apps, private medical insurance including optical, dental, mental health and reduced fitness memberships enabling you access to most fitness clubs and top gyms that London has to offer.
The Application Process:
We respect your time! We operate an efficient 4-stage recruitment process and will aim to update all applicants as promptly and efficiently as possible to allow for full transparency on the progress of your application.
If you`re interested in hearing more about this Junior Recruitment Consultant position, please don’t hesitate in sending across an updated CV.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!