- Posted 30 January 2024
- Salary Market related
- Discipline Biomedical Scientists
- Contact NameJessica Molloy
Hunter Gatherer AHP has an excellent locum opportunity for an experienced Biomedical Scientist with a background in Histology to join a reputable hospital based in Glasgow on a 6 month rolling contract. This role operates within core hours so no evenings and weekends required!
- Monday to Friday
- Shift patterns: 7am - 3pm, 9am - 5pm
- Band 6
- ASAP Start ideal
- 6 months with review for extension
- £ Competitive hourly rates DOE
- Glasgow based
- Histology experience
- Be able to cut at least 25-30 blocks per hour
- Current HCPC Registration
- IBMS Accredited Degree
- Microtomy experience
Benefits of working with Hunter Gatherer AHP:
- Quick & simple online registration.
- Join the community and be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best roles nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Gatherer AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
How to apply:
If this job sounds perfect for you, please drop Jessica a call on 0204 513 0272.
You could also send your CV to email@example.com to find out more about the Biomedical Scientist roles we have available.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Hunter Gatherer AHP are one of the UK’s leading specialist Allied Health Professionals recruitment agencies.
Our job is to listen, respond and support you in your career goals. To understand your needs and partner with you to help you achieve them. We’ll always be by your side finding you the right job at the right time, with friendly, caring service. What’s more, we pay leading rates with multiple pay runs each week, so you’ll never be left waiting. Just one of the reasons for our group's excellent Google rating.