- Posted 30 August 2023
- Salary £23 - 38 per hour
- Contact NameMax Davies
Calling All Pharmacists: Join the NHS and Make a Difference!
Are you a skilled and dedicated pharmacist looking for an exciting opportunity within the National Health Service (NHS) Look no further! We are thrilled to present an extensive range of pharmacist roles available across the NHS, offering you the chance to showcase your expertise and contribute to the well-being of countless patients.
Why Choose the NHS?
- Meaningful Impact: As a pharmacist, you will play a pivotal role in the delivery of high-quality healthcare services. Your contributions will directly impact patient outcomes, ensuring safe and effective medication management, and improving the overall quality of care.
- Diverse Opportunities: The NHS offers a multitude of pharmacy roles, spanning various settings such as hospitals and prison services.
- Professional Development: The NHS is committed to the continuous professional growth of its pharmacists. You will have access to a wealth of training and development opportunities. Expand your knowledge, stay at the forefront of pharmacy practice, and unlock exciting career prospects.
- Collaborative Environment: The NHS thrives on teamwork and interprofessional collaboration. Working alongside dedicated healthcare professionals, you will engage in multidisciplinary teamwork, fostering an environment of shared learning and professional synergy.
- Qualified pharmacist registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).
- Excellent communication skills to effectively interact with patients, healthcare professionals, and colleagues.
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring accurate dispensing and medication management.
- Ability to adapt to diverse healthcare settings and situations, working independently or as part of a team.
- Commitment to continuous learning, staying updated with the latest developments in pharmacy practice.
Details of our roles:
– Locum Band 6, 7 and 8a pharmacists – NHS Hospital and prison sectors
– £23 - £38 per hour Umbrella, depending on experience!
– Hospital experience ideal, but not a necessity – those from the community sector are able to apply!
– Start date: June 2023 – part time and full time available 3, 4 or 5 days a week.
– wards, dispensary, and clinical trials roles.
– Various locations across Dorset (please enquire further for exact details), with free parking to offer!
How to Apply:
To embark on this rewarding career journey with the NHS, please submit your comprehensive CV, detailing your qualifications, relevant experience, and professional achievements.
Applications can be submitted through the CV Library portal. Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further assessment.
Join the NHS today and become an integral part of a healthcare system that values your skills, compassion, and dedication. Together, let's make a difference in the lives of patients across the nation.