- Posted 19 January 2024
- Salary £31 - 35 per hour
- Discipline Pharmacists
- Contact NameSam Harvey
Hunter AHP Resourcing have an amazing locum opportunity for a Band 8a Pharmacist to work remoteyl screeening chemotherapy prescriptions!
Our client is currently seeking a Band 8a Pharmacist to join their Oncology team on an immediate basis, working 5 days per week, for at least 3-6 months.
The clinical duties will be screening chemotherapy prescriptions remotely for two NHS hospitals based in Dorset and the role is fully remote!
You must have previously Oncology experience for this role as the need is for someone to hit the ground running!
This locum role is due to start immediately, with a working pattern of Monday–Friday, 5 days per week, 9am–5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch.
The contract length of this role will be for at least 3-6 months, with a high likelihood for this to extend. There may possibly be the option to take on a permanent position at the end of the contract here for the right applicant.
As the role is fully remote, a laptop will be provided so there may be a requirement for the successful applicant to visit the site for one day to collect the laptop and get set up on the system.
Pay rate for this role will depend on your prior experience.
- £31-£35 per hour (depending on banding)
- NHS Hospital Service
- Start date: ASAP! January 2024
- Duration: 3-6 months – possibility to take permanent contract at end of role
- 5 days per week, no weekend working available.
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Sam on 0203 475 4138 to find out more, or email email@example.com
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community, be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.