- Posted 13 November 2023
- Salary £21 - 27 per hour
- Discipline Pharmacy
- Contact NameAlfie Rowett
Are you a Pharmacy Technician who’s looking for an opportunity to gain NHS Hospital experience? We have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Our client is currently seeking a registered Pharmacy Technician to join their hospital team as soon as possible, working 5 days per week, for at least 6 months.
The duties involved will be Pharmacy Distribution based, providing a high quality, stock management service to the wards.
This locum role is due to start immediately, with a working pattern of Monday – Friday, 5 days per week, 8:30am – 5:30pm with 1 hour for lunch.
The contract lengths of this role will be for at least 6 months, with a high likelihood for this to extend. There may possibly be the option to take on a permanent position at the end of the contract here for the right applicant.
The service is based in Central London, however, is accessible outside of London, as it’s local to Euston and St Pancras.
- £21-27 per hour (depending on banding and experience) – Band 5.
- NHS Hospital Service
- Start date: November/December 23
- Duration: 6 months – possibility to take permanent contract at end of role
- 5 days per week, no weekend working available.
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Alfie on 0203 475 485 to find out more, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community, be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.