- Posted 10 November 2023
- Salary £15 - 20 per hour
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Discipline Pharmacy
- Contact NameOlivia Hanson Smith
Are you a GPhC-registered Pharmacy Technician seeking to develop your career in the hospital sector? Hunter AHP have brilliant opportunities available at Hospitals across Sussex!
Our clients are seeking Pharmacy Technicians to join their teams ASAP, on an ongoing basis! The team will provide full NHS training, so community-experienced Pharmacy Technicians are encouraged to apply.
3 / 4 / 5 days are available so please do get in touch if you are seeking part-time hours.
Contract length for the position is on an ongoing basis, there may be possibility to go permanent upon review!
This role provides you with the opportunity to develop clinical skillset, receive weekly payments, have flexible hours and be provided with full NHS training!
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants must be registered as a Pharmacy Technician on the GPhC.
- Locum Pharmacy Technician
- NHS Hospital Service - Sussex
- Start date: November 2023
- Duration: Ongoing contract
- Newly-qualified Pharmacy Technicians & Community experienced Technicians are encouraged to apply!
- Full NHS training will be provided!
- 3 / 4 / 5 days per week
- £15 - £20 hourly rate (dependent on experience)
- Numerous transport links within fantastic distance from Hospital site
If you’re interested in this fantastic opportunity, please call Olivia on 020 3 475 4858 to find out more, or email email@example.com
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why work with Hunter?
- Join the community, be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Quick & simple online registration
A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.