- Posted 20 November 2023
- Salary £17 - 24 per hour
- Discipline Pharmacy
- Contact NameHarriette Boursnell
Prison Pharmacy Technician Role - Band 5/6 – South London - 3-month contract!
- We know you’re a hero, but how about becoming a super-hero?
- We can offer you, our superhero Pharmacy Technician, more flexibility, and better hours. Interested?
- We are searching for a caring and compassionate Pharmacy Technician. Have we found one in you?
- Things that don’t go together: Pineapple on a Pizza, Cats and Water, Boring Job, and You…
We are looking for a fantastic Pharmacy Technician to work with our Prison based client in South London. If you’re looking for your next challenge, congratulations! You’ve just found it! Here are the top level deets:
- Job Title: Pharmacy Technician Band 5/6
- Location: South London
- Duration: 3 months
- Schedule: Full-time (Monday - Friday), part-time may also be considered.
- Start Date: January 2023
- End Date: 3 months contract initially.
- Rate of pay: £17 - £24 per hour.
- No previous Prison experience required!
A Day in the Life of a Prison Pharmacy Technician
As Locum Pharmacy Technician, you will play a crucial role in covering and assisting dispensary teams.
- Supporting the delivery of medicines to the prison wings.
- General dispensary and screening of prison residents.
- Supporting Band 3/4 Pharmacy Assistants and Technicians with checking when needed.
- Medicines reconciliation and drug chat screening
- Performing structured medicines reviews and education for residents.
Requirements and qualifications required for this role:
- Current and valid registration with the GPHC as a Pharmacist
- Some kind of previous community pharmacy experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Commitment to providing high-quality patient care.
Working hours and contract duration:
This position is full-time (Monday – Friday) from 8:30am to 4:45pm, with the option of part-time if needed. The contract is initially for 3 months (January 2023 – March 2024).
Benefits of working with Hunter Gatherer AHP:
- Quick & simple online registration.
- Join the community and be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- As part of the HG Ventures Group of Companies you’ll get bi-weekly payments you can trust.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs, and represent you professionally.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best roles nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter Gatherer AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- Customer service, it’s a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
How to apply:
If this job sounds perfect for you, please call our team on 0203 475 4858.
You could also send your CV to email@example.com to find out more about the Occupational Therapist roles we have available.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Hunter Gatherer AHP are one of the UK’s leading specialist Allied Health Professionals recruitment agencies.
Our job is to listen, respond and support you in your career goals. To understand your needs and partner with you to help you achieve them. We’ll always be by your side finding you the right job at the right time, with friendly, caring service. What’s more, we pay leading rates with multiple pay runs each week, so you’ll never be left waiting. Just one of the reasons for our group's excellent 4.7 Google rating.
Oh, and we’re also one of the top 10 UK Best Small Companies to Work For…