- Posted 30 November 2023
- Salary Market related
- Discipline Radiographers
- ReferenceKent Rad
- Contact NameHayden Miller
Hunter AHP have an excellent opportunity for a skilled and experienced Therapeutic Radiographer to take on a lead role at a large NHS trust in the Kent/ Maidstone on a Locum basis.
This is exciting role to start ASAP and will be ongoing. My client is flexible and is offering great rates for a Band 6 Therapeutic Radiographer.
Summary of details for the role as follows:
- Therapeutic Radiographer
- Locum opportunity
- Long Term Locum Contract
- Based in Kent
- Flexible on hours after grace period
- Full time, 9-5 Mon-Fri
- Band 6 Rates
To hear more about this opportunity, please contact Hayden at Hunter AHP today.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme – we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies)
Why we are different?
- Join the community be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
- A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
- Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
- Represented by AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
- Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
- Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
- Access to exclusive Hunter AHP events and discounted CPD.
- As part of the Hunter AHP network you receive a welcome pack, polo shirt, book and badge.
Therapeutic Radiographer - Locum
Band 6 Rates
Contact Person: Hayden Miller - 02034754858 - HMiller@hg-ahp.com